Velashape machine effectively temporary reduce cellulite, as well as the circumferential reduction of the thighs and abdomen. The vacuum technology manipulates your skin while infrared light and bi-polar radio frequency energies gently heat fat cells and surrounding tissue.
VelaShape’s massage and suction rollers relax fibrous bands caused by cellulite, while the RF (radio frequency) energy shrinks the fat cells in the treatment area. The combination creates reduction in the appearance of cellulite.
Which areas can be treated with VelaShape?
Cellulite treatment areas could be on the neck (under chin), arms, thighs, buttocks and abdomen. Breast Most patients see gradual and cumulative results throughout the treatment regime.
How to prepare for VelaShape procedure?
1) Do not apply any creams, lotions, oils, or self-tanning products to the skin areas where you want to have the procedure performed.
2) 2-3 days before the procedure, avoid blood thinners, such as aspirin.
3) If there is hair in the area to be treated, it is recommended to remove them prior to the procedure.
4) It is recommended to drink more water during the treatment performance period to help the body eliminate metabolism products of fat cells.
5) If some other laser procedure has been performed in the areas where the current treatment is planned to be carried out, it is recommended to wait two week.
6) The procedure is not carried out for pregnant women; nursing mothers can have the procedure performed
How many sessions will I need?
Once a week between 6-9 treatments