About this treatment
FREQUENTYLY ASKED QUESTIONS – Radiofrequency Skin Tightening
- With collective strong sound wave head, strong sound wave of 40000HZ may be emitted to vibrate fat cells at top speed and produce numerous vacuum air pockets inside and outside the fat cells, robustly impact fat cells to generate introverted blast and disintegrate triglyceride into glycerol and free fatty acids.
- Then RF waves at frequency of 1MHZ is used for exhausting the integrated glycerol and free fatty acids through hepatic enteric circulation.
- Finally, vacuum RF and energy electrode are used for positioning and tightening fat. In physics, it is known as “cavitation”. Introverted blast inside and outside cell may lead to enhanced molecular motion and a higher energy level and this will finally cause fat cell rupture and there achieve the effects of body building and losing weight.
- For body and face re-shaping. Weight loss Vaccum+RF fat-explosion machine can promote tissue metabolism, repel the cellulite, which make fat granule in different depths and shocking make fusion energy, and the deepest receptor can get granule in 3CM thick of skin,
- Tripolar RF Facial wrinkle elimination, tightening and lifting Facial RF head capacitive coupling electrode is used for transmitting radio-wave energy and generating an electric field for entering into subcutaneous tissue through the skin surface.
Does it hurt?
No, it does not. Most clients tolerate the treatment very well and most finding it very relaxing. The sensation experienced is slightly scratchy and warming but this disappears very quickly once the treatment is finished. Although a difference can be seen after only one treatment, a course of treatments is recommended to achieve deeper longer lasting results. The average complete cell turnover is four to five weeks and it will be at the end of this time that the full results can be seen. The treatments consists of, steam, cleanse, Microdermabrasion, Radiofrequency, Vacum cavitaion,
How often do I need a treatment?
Once the cosmetic treatment practitioner has established your requirements from the treatment, they will recommend a treatment programme. The typical length of time between treatments is 28 days apart. Most clients have this once a month
Do I need maintenance treatment after my course?
Yes, we do advise that you maintain your results with regular treatments, ideally once a month
How long does the treatment take?
Approximately 1 hour
What should I do after the treatment?
The cosmetic treatment practitioner will provide a full sheet of aftercare instructions and will recommend a face and eye cream that will need to be used day and night.