IPL Vs Laser Hair Removal
Both treatments produce energy in order to disrupt the growth element of each hair follicle to reduce hair growth. However, this is where the similarity ends.
A laser is an intensely concentrated beam of light. The energy is extremely focused rather than diffuse so it is very precise, offering more powerful, accurate results. During an initial consultation we carefully tune the laser to your individual skin and hair type, ensuring the best possible results on all skin shades and types.
IPL is far less effective than Laser Hair Removal. The energy is produced by a lamp, a little like a light bulb, and produces a variety of light waves, meaning that it is more diffuse and less powerful.
Rejuven8 use the very best!
Some less reputable clinics use IPL as the equipment is far cheaper than a laser. However, at Rejuven8 we insist on the very best technology to achieve perfect results for our clients, so we only carry out Laser Hair Removal treatments. We would never settle for average results and neither should you!
At Rejuven8 clinic we tailor your laser hair removal treatments to suit your skin tone and colour of your hair to ensure all treatment have the best results.
- Lasers use the exact wavelength needed to effectively treat the hair in each pulse.
- IPL uses hundreds of wavelength in each pulse which only serve to heat up the skin and not have any effect on reducing the growth of the hair.
- Laser pulses are very short and are combined with cooling to minimise build up of heat on the skin.
- Laser treatments can be done on larger areas, like the legs and back
- Laser hair removal is not as painful as treatments like electrolysis or waxing
- Lasers allow doctors to customise treatments to patients specific skin tone and hair colour