FAQ: PRP PLATELET RICH PLASMA SKIN & HAIR
- Duration of the concern
- Smoking adversely effects the quality of platelets and the healing process
PRP For Anti-Aging in Radiance
Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is concentrated blood plasma which as three to five times the number of platelets found in normal circulating blood. It interact with local cells for tissue regeneration and collagen growth as PRP is rich in many growth factors like PDGF (Platelet Derived Growth Factor), TGF-B (transforming growth factor-beta), VEGF (Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor), FGF (Fibroblast Growth Factor) and EGF (Epithelial Growth Factor).
This results in the thicker dermis, softer wrinkles, improved skin tone and texture by reducing the wrinkles and fine lines from the face and neck ensuring a youthful, glowing and tightened skin.
PRP For Hair-Loss
PRP therapy for hair loss involves using patients own blood for hair regrowth. In this process, platelet rich plasma (PRP) is derived from the patient’s blood and injected into the scalp. PRP contains essential growth factors which stimulate natural hair growth. PRP treatment can also be combined with micro needling,
Advantages of PRP Therapy:
- Simple, non-surgical procedure.
- Takes short duration approximately 60 minutes.
- Safe and reliable results with minimal risks.
- Very quick recovery period with no downtime.
- Beautiful and above all extremely natural looking end results.