FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS – B12 VITAMIN INJECTIONS
If you are feeling tired and run down all the time, suffering from unexplained aches and pains and continually falling victim to colds and other infections, then you may have a vitamin B12 deficiency.
Vitamin B12 Energy Shots benefit
- Boosts energy levels
- Helps metabolise proteins
- Good for brain health
- Good for the digestive system
- Promotes healthy skin
- Makes hair healthier
- Good for the nails
- Helps with cholesterol
We offer intramuscular (IM) vitamin B12 injections
The benefits of vitamin B12 injections in the treatment of such issues have come to light within the past twenty years. Recently, the increasing popularity of veganism has made B12 shots more popular than ever before
Vitamin B12, also known as cobalamin, is an essential vitamin that your body needs but cannot produce. It’s found naturally in animal products, but also added to certain foods and available as an oral supplement or injection.
Vitamin B12 has many roles in your body. It supports the normal function of your nerve cells and is needed for red blood cell formation and DNA synthesis.
- Vitamin B12 plays a vital role in helping your body produce red blood cells
When you’re anemic, your body doesn’t have enough red blood cells to transport oxygen to your vital organs. This can cause symptoms like fatigue and weakness.
- Maintaining adequate vitamin B12 levels may support your bone health.
- Vitamin B12 may improve your mood.
The effect of vitamin B12 on mood is not yet fully understood. However, this vitamin plays a vital role in synthesizing and metabolizing serotonin, a chemical responsible for regulating mood.
- Vitamin B12 deficiency has been associated with memory loss, especially in older adults.
- Vitamin B12 supplements have long been touted as the go-to product for a surge of energy.
- Given vitamin B12’s role in cell production, adequate levels of this vitamin are needed to promote healthy hair, skin and nails.
How to book in
A consultation is required with the nurse to assess suitability
B12 injections are given as health and wellness and not to diagnose or prevent any disease